Thursday 7 April 2016

Online Artist/Teacher Presentation and Website

April 7, 2016

Please see below about the online presentation taking place tonight. Click here for a link to Ms. Lieu's website. She also has an excellent archive of past questions and answers that were posted previously on the "Ask the Art Professor" series.

The following has been copied from Ms. Lieu's website:

April 2016 Update:
“Ask the Art Professor” is moving to
Facebook Live! I’ll be doing a live video broadcast on Thursday, April 7 at 9:30pm EST. Like my Facebook page and you’ll receive a notification when my live video begins.  
Ask me your questions by posting on my page as the video streams, and I’ll answer right then and there. I’ll discuss being an artist today, art technique & materials, work strategies for artists, career advice, teaching art, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment